Phantom Menace: in which the only character with a drop of personality is stuck guarding a ship for half of the movie.
Obi-wan: Wonderful eye candy despite the efforts to ugly-duckling him with that haircut
Some doodles from watching the Phantom Menace last night.
A little sketch of one of my favorite characters from a favorite movie.
I have been doodling and sketching, but not posting. So here are some sketches from the last few weeks.
And a bit of Captain Haddock for ya
Felt like drawing a wizard at lunch
On this podcast we dive into the wonderful world of Herge’s Tintin, starting with his first masterpiece The Blue Lotus.
- We stumble over French pronunciation like true Americans.
- We talk about Herge’s unique “Linge Claire” style.
- We ponder the mysterious appeal of Tintin.
- Finally we dissect the plot of The Blue Lotus.
- Rosalyn fades into the background and Levi’s voice is really loud. We’ll fix this next week.